Guidelines for final manuscript (camera-ready) submission
- Please revise the paper in regards to reviewers’ comments, which can be found in the notification of acceptance email.
- The Final Manuscript must conform to the format defined in the template (FINAL MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE).
- Use the latest version of Microsoft Word, which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- Do not add any page numbers or headers/footers.
- Please use a non-zero PDF top and bottom margins (typically, at least 0.5 inches) to help indicate if there are any page numbers.
- The length of final paper should not be more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references. Each additional page incurs a fee of USD 40 (MYR120.00).
- The Final Manuscript must be VERIFIED to be IEEE Xplore compatible using the IEEE PDF eXpress ® Plus service. The instructions on how to use the IEEE eXpress ® Plus are given at the end of this page.
- Registration and payment must be done prior to the uploading of the Final Manuscript. Please refer to the conference registration and payment page for instructions.
- Please make sure all details in EDAS especially Abstract and list of Authors are consistent with the Final Manuscript, since details in EDAS will be used for conference proceedings.
- Please complete the IEEE Copyright Transfer Form (e-Copyright) through EDAS.
- Please assign a presenter for the paper.
- The Final Manuscript can be uploaded to EDAS only after all the above steps have been performed.
Final Manuscript PDF Conversion and Format Conformation Using IEEE eXpress ® Plus service
Please use the IEEE eXpress ® Plus service to convert the Final Manuscript in Word Document file to the PDF format.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress ® Plus site at http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
- Click on the link “New Users – Click Here” and fill in your information. You will need the Conference ID which is: 37339XP
- Once IEEE PDF eXpress account is created, you can access to the IEEE PDF express website.
- Click “Create New Title” to start converting or verifying your final paper.
- You can upload your Word Document file for conversion to PDF or verify your PDF file by clicking the “Submit File for Checking or converting” button.
- You will receive the online confirmation of successful upload and an email with your Converted PDF or Checked PDF attached.
IMPORTANT IEEE POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT:
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference UNLESS written permission to conference organizer (we provided alternative to present your paper).
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Malaysia Section will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/Plagiarism_Guidelines_Intro.html
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission:http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/Multi_Sub_Guidelines_Intro.html
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the IEEE RFM 2015 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL or LIMITED (member or non-member) rate and must present the paper at the conference. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. Accepted and presented papers will be considered in the IEEE RFM 2015 Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®.
Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may lead to the exclusion of the Final Manuscript from the conference proceedings.